FOX Sports delights fans with anytime, anywhere access to their favorite teams.
FOX Sports is the leading sports provider in the U.S., offering over 3,000 LIVE events a year with coverage of the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, UFC, FIFA World Cup, college football, and much more. With its mobile apps, FOX Sports engages fans before, during, and after game days. The mobile experience brings the latest scores, standings, news, and game highlights to their fingertips. User experience is critical for a consumer brand, and with its Xamarin apps, FOX Sports delivers a personalized experience for every fan. Using a combination of Xamarin for Visual Studio, SQL Server, Xamarin Test Cloud, and HockeyApp, its development team completely rebuilt its Android app to allow users to customize their home scoreboards, watch available game highlights, and receive customized push notifications.
- Automates testing to ensure high quality experiences for its rapidly expanding monthly active userbase
- 10K+ five-star Google Play reviews
- Integrates with FOX Sports' mobile portfolio, personalizing content and allowing fans to watch live games in the FOX Sports GO app
- Instantaneously displays data from dozens of data sources, including sports schedules, scores, standings, stats, news, and more
- Received hands-on coding help from Xamarin University and Xamarin experts, shipping apps in just eight months
Get the FOX Sports app on Google Play